07 March 2011

New Beginings

It's definitely been a while since I've posted. I've had a lot of things happen some good some bad but for the most part I'm a better person now then I was since the last time I posted. The writing is going well. Almost finished with the draft of my first novel. Got some other pots on the stove too, things are looking up. I'd like to make more posts and add more pictures and things like that and maybe also add some of my musical side onto the page. I don't know what that means but I've started enjoying making little video snippets so maybe I might do something a long those lines. I guess the sky would be the limit if I believed in limits. For now I'll post a poem that was published in the Grand Valley Lanthorn Literary edition this year, and will be also appearing in the GVSU Women Center Literary Journal, "In Our Own Words". Hope you like it.

-N

No comments: